Our Mission and Values
Feil Orthodontics Mission
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our patients by creating beautiful, healthy smiles and well-balanced faces that exude confidence and self-worth.
Feil Orthodontics Core Values
- Deliver WOW through service. A customer obsessed culture is our delivery system.
- A positive attitude leads to happiness and success. We believe in ourselves and our co-workers and are committed to looking for positive, proactive solutions and opportunities.
- We continually aim to be inspired and to inspire others.
- We will act ethically, openly, honestly, respectfully, and with integrity in our daily action and interactions with our patients, families, co-workers and the community we serve.
- We will act with professionalism, while performing to the highest standards of knowledge, respect, and trust.
- We will build open and honest relationships with communication.
- We respect the ideas, rights and dignity of our patients and co-workers.
- We will act with concern and sensitivity, considering the impact of our actions on others.
- We will practice sound judgment and serve the best interest of our patients, co-workers, and Feil Orthodontics.
- We will pursue growth and learning. We will share in our personal enrichment with the team.
- We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions and learn from our experiences.
- We will be accountable for our conduct and compliance with applicable laws and Feil Orthodontics policies.
Teamwork and Family Spirit
- We proactively support each other, share expertise, and operate as one team. We respect and value people with different opinions, experiences and backgrounds and work together to achieve our goals.
- Our team will work with mutual respect and be willing to listen to and help each other when multiple team members are needed to effectively complete a task.
- Create fun and be creative.
Embrace and Drive Change
- We will be passionate and determined in pursuit of our shared goals.
- We understand in order to go from good to great and remain there we must be open to new ideas and enhanced systems.