Meet Your Feil Smile Team
Blake A. Feil, DDS, MS
- Dr. Blake Feil is the founder of Feil Orthodontics, opening in Bismarck in 2009 and continuing to open offices in Beulah/Hazen (2010), Mandan (2013), and Dickinson (2015).
- Dr. Feil completed his undergraduate studies at the University of North Dakota and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at Creighton University in Nebraska. He was inspired to complete specialty training in orthodontics, earning his MS and Orthodontic Certificate at the University of Colorado.
- He has been a strong supporter of the Bismarck/Mandan community, earning the Prudential Spirit of the Community award. Dr. Feil currently serves on the board for the North Dakota Department of Health’s Children’s Special Health Services and for the Bismarck/Mandan Chamber of Commerce. He hosts and is a participating provider in the regional Cleft Lip Cleft Palate Clinic.
- We are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We aim to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient, and we put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment.
- Our staff is trained and skilled, and each member of our team has years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care. We strive to stay abreast of the newest technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
Kayla, Brandy, Stephanie, Brittany, Jodi, Ashley, Katie, Brittany.